Get All the Needed Knowledge and Skills to Build People Analytics Competence and build Your Management Reports Based on the Figures that Really Matter to Take Data-Based Decisions
By the end of this training the learner will be able to:
- Understand the importance of people analytics
- Select the right indicators to measure HR department performance
- Learn how to apply the analytics in
- Measuring business performance
- Learning and development
- Talent Management
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee Experience
- Examine the data integrity before using it
- Take data-based business decisions
- Use data in people-relate problem solving
- Visualize the reports in the best way
- Learn how to get the management buy-in
- Link HR indicators to business indicators to build complete business case
- Online Live Sessions on Zoom
- Case studies
About the Instructor
Marwan Ali, is the 1st trainer in the middle east provide this program in Arabic.
He is working as a full-time People Director in the biggest manufacturing company in MENA region in its field.
He Holds Bachelor of Engineering and Master of Business Administration. He is currently a doctorate researcher as well.
Marwan has more than 15 years of highly diversified experience in Operations management, Supply chain and HR across various companies’ profiles (Multinationals, International and local) in different sectors as FMCG, Automotive and chemicals manufacturing.
In the last 5 years Marwan featured many times in mega conferences for his specialization in analytics (i.e. EGYCHAM, Almentor.net,…etc.).
Marwan is a Certified Executive Coach - MGSCC, Certified Organization Design and restructuring, Certified Assessor-Thomas, Certified learner experience designer and instructor at ESLSCA business school.
The Online Live Sessions will be (15 Hours)
All Sessions are From 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM Egypt Time